EKEN V5 Smart WiFi Video Doorbell Camera Visual Intercom with Chime Night vision IP Door Bell Wireless Home Security Camera
Installed with a 166-degree wide angle len, provide a clear and wide field of view outside the door.
High definition and night vision
Just switch to Night Mode on your ToSee app and the light sensors on the doorbell will provide a clear view in the dark
Q:My signal is poor on my doorbell?
A:Your doorbell maybe too far away from your wireless router or you may have some obstructions in between that reduce signal strength.You might try repositioning your router or getting a signal extender/repeater for your wireless router.
Q:How do I RESET the doorbell?
A:Press and hold the RESET Button for 6 seconds.
Q:How do I share the video doorbell with my family?
A: 1.Open the ToSee APP:
- From the home page,tap the doorbell Live View.
- Tap the ldquoShare iconrdquo in the top right corner.
- Enter the device administrator password,then tap ldquoconfirmrdquo.
- Enter the new userrsquos Nickname,then tap ldquoConfirmrdquo.You will see a QR code.
2.Open the ToSee APP on the new userrsquos cellphone.
- From the home page,taprdquo+rdquoin the top right corner.
- TaprdquoScan QR coderdquo,the scan the QR code generated before.
- You will see rdquoSuccessrdquo,then tap ldquoConfirmrdquo.
- Enter a Device Name.Tap ldquoConfirmrdquoand yoursquore all set!
Q:How do I adjust PIR motion detection sensitivity?
A: 1.From the device list page,tap the ldquoLive Viewrdquo.
2.Tap ldquoSettingsrdquoin the top right corner.
3.Tap ldquoMotion Detection Sensitivityrdquo
PIR Motion Detection Sensitivity
- PIR Motion Sensor Disabled
- 10-second delay trigger on PIR motion detection
- 5-second delay trigger on PIR motion detection
- No Delay on PIR motion detection
Q:How many user can view the video at the same time?
A:Up to 4 users may view the video feed,but only 1 user can user the direct intercom.Both iOS and Android are compatible.
Q:Is 5GHz WiFi supported?
A:No.Only 2.4GHz WiFi is supported.
Q:I order with battery, why I can’t turn on the camera?
A:All battery sent with a Insulating film, you shall move out it before you use.
Q:Is the night mode on auto at night?
A:Yes, It build in Photosensitive chip, Night mode will on auto at night.
Q:My house is a villa, I don’t want the camera doorbell call me always. How can I do?
A:In the setting, you can Turn off the PIR detection. Then it will not call you if no body click the doorbell button.
Q: Sometimes, the camera will disconnection in my phone, how can I do?
A: Transfer wifi connect to 4G, or transfer 4G to wifi. and then restart the ToSee APP. If problem can’t be solve, then restart the doorbell.
Q: Is every doorbell check before shipping?
A: Yes.Before we sent, all doorbells tested WiFi connect, video quality, sounds quality, chime connect, ,motion detection,Night mode ….etc.
Q: Is the doorbell support Intercom?
A: Yes, it support 2CH Intercom. No matter where you are, people near the door can speak with you if your phone has wifi or 4G signal.
Q: What power it support?
A: It support AC 8V~24V power.
Q: If the battery power run out, How can I do?
A: you can use the charger with micro USB 5V power.